We are delighted that you are interested in being married in our beautiful Church.  Weddings have been celebrated here for over 900 years, so you will be part of a long tradition.  The process can seem quite lengthy, so please read these notes that will guide you through the process.  Please do ask us any questions you might have. 


Polly Freeman  

Small Heading
Small Heading

The church is open during daylight hours usually 9 am to 5pm

St. Peter and St. Paul, Church Street, Shoreham, Kent, TN14 7SA